Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thank you!

We wanted to thank all the people who walked beside us as we journeyed through our adoption process and gave financially or helped us raise money and all those who prayed before we brought Joy home and those who prayed and counselled us after we brought Joy home.  Wow, what a year it has been!  I hope Greg, I and the boys have learned alot and grown a lot this past year.  Some days I feel like a different person than a year ago!  Unfortunately, I still have hard days when I feel like I haven't grown and changed.  Some days we take two steps forward and some days we take a step or two back. 
Joy has grown leaps and bounds!  It has been amazing to see her growth over the past year!
We had a get together to show our appreciation to some VERY special people who gave so much to help us bring home our JOY!



 
 
Bowing to my friend!
Joy testing the cake before everyone else!

Yum!!

Here daddy, you try it!
That's enough for you, the rest is mine!
 
 
Butterfly kisses with daddy!



Thank you, thank you!  What a joy!  We are so thankful!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie! I hope you enjoyed the holidays! I have a quick question about your blog that I was hoping you could answer! I'm Heather and if you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete